Thursday, February 25, 2010

NOT FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE

one day in one of Colombia university, there is a math teacher was teaching and one of the students was sleeping. in the end of the class, he woke up and saw two questions on the board. he coped it and went to his home. after that he tried to find the answer but he could not. he was so angry about that. so he spent his time to figure them out. finally he did it.

the next day, the teacher started a new lesson. the student aksed him about the homework, but the teacher said it was not homework. IT WAS TWO QUESTIONS THAT SCIENTISTS SAID IT IMPOSSIBLE TO ANSEWR THEM.




if this student was awake, he was not find the answer. so not for the impossible

6 comments:

  1. Yaaaah you are right ,there is no imposipple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al anod,

    I knew this story before I read it in your blog.

    It is one of the best stories I like it because it gave us a good message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no . . . does that mean it is better to sleep in class? I promise I will never wake my students up again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott, I think that sound good

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok than . i will sleep at class :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think all the teachers in the world should know this story,to appreciate sleeping students.

    ReplyDelete