Friday, March 5, 2010

cellphone

A cell phone not just for call. It has a lot of things to do. people can use a camera to take picture for their family or friends. also some people use the camera to get pieces of advice on shopping for a new things when their family or friends are not with them to ask "which one?". other people use it to organize everything in their busy days. they use the calendar to plan their week. also people can use the address book to store phone numbers and e-mail addresses. some people use it just for fun such as playing games, watching videos, and listening to music. other people use it to surf the internet, e-mail their friends.
for work or for play, cell phone have changed our lives

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a cell phone like that! I still have a really old Nokia phone. I bought it over five years ago, but it still works fine. There is no camera or anything fancy like that, but I'm waiting until it breaks before I buy a new one. The problem is that it seems like it is going to last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am agree with you Al anod. Cell phone is very important in our life now. Also, you can use it for any things.

    ReplyDelete